Webcomic Model Railroad Humour

rankodd

Nested layouts are a real pain. Only T running on an O layout gets you close to correct scale, and that would be a nightmare to install in a basement. Then to nest on a T layout?  Well, the comic says it all...

Now if you start at 1:1 you may have better luck, 1:4, 1:16, 1:27... whoops down the rabbit hole again....

NOTE: BT Trains will not carry trains that fall between the molecules on the shipping boxes!

• Like 1

how did the programmer loose all his hair?

reading the shampoo bottle directions: lather, rinse, repeat...

jeff

yes but japanese trains are sexy. if only that was a dr yellow or 700 series -- then he would be a chick magnet!

jeff

Mudkip Orange

Yeah, my girl has asked point blank if she can work on the layout with me. I've said yes, verbally... haven't given her an actual opportunity yet though.

Yeah, my girl has asked point blank if she can work on the layout with me. I've said yes, verbally... haven't given her an actual opportunity yet though.

She wants to work on your layout with you?! It sounds like Rapit Bunny has a twin.

rpierce000

And my wife who works in the store with me and writes eBay text like this:

"This is a purple shell for a TomyTec tram. These trams run in Toyama and come in a variety of colors.  Many young girls love purple, and these trams could help bring them into your hobby!  Do be sure to supervise carefully!  If you look into the windows you can see the seats inside, a nice touch!"

"This beautiful set includes six cars, one of which is the engine.  The train runs perfectly, as you'd expect from Kato.  This is a luxury train running between Izukyu-shimoda and either Tokyo or Ikebukuro.  It has all reserved seating with observation seating right in the end units and a child room as well.  All the cars have extra large windows for viewing and there is one double decker car as well; wouldn't you love to take this train!  Treat your n-scale people to the experience! The plastic box is in excellent shape, while the outer sleeve has normal wear on the edges.  The couplers are the nora knuckle couplers between the cars, with dummies on the ends of outer two cars.  The pantograph is in perfect condition too, and the stickers and details are present as well.  The train has the bidirectional nose lights and all the cars are window lit as well, do run it in the dark to see how beautiful it looks!"

As you say, "a keeper!"

Bob,

The way your wife writes, she sounds like an expert on the hobby. Yeah, she's a keeper....and she helps you with the business.