Track plan translation?

NozomiFan

So as the title says, what are the curving of the curves? 381/414? 315/282? I don't know.

Also, where are the track plans that are a bit more complicated than the ones on the back of the boxes?

Hey guys, another question.

I might have a firm layout plan, but I need your help. What are those tan boxes with the Katakana in them? What do they say?

Also, what is the grey box next to the controller next to it?

layout_301.jpg

bikkuri bahn
What are those tan boxes with the Katakana in them?

Those are prefab baseboards.

what is the grey box next to the controller next to it?

Controller for the automated crossing gates.

Well, I gotten the go ahead to fab the table. Suggestions? I was thinking a 4x9 or 4x6 cut to size. Then renforced with 1x2's.

Guest Closed Account 1

I built 2 36X72 inch tables out of 1X4 with beams across and ran 1X1 around the perimeter to support the 1 inch blue tongue and groove foam insulation.  It's light weight and strong.

I recommend using the Ntrak manual to plan your tables as they are modular. You can easily have a layout that will attached to other clubs as well as add your own corner tables to make a home layout from the same traveling table.

Standard Ntrak depth is 24 inches no more than 36 deep and as long as you want to transport.

Picture shows the frame, supports and foam sheets. Wood looked great until we ripped it. Then it did weird things. Notice the gap? Reinforced with a short beam and liquid nails.

post-436-13569928300096_thumb.jpg