Riding the Hayabusa from Shin-Aomori to Tokyo :)

Nozomi4ever

Nozomi4ever

Hi guys ,

yesterday I just rode the Hayabusa JR E5 and the paint scheme is very smart and sleek.(I will show the pictures later)

Things to consider when riding the Hayabusa:

>>Plan ahead of time because JR East currently only have two such trains in service and because of that only 4 runs vice-versa between Tokyo , Sendai and Shin-Aomori !! (IMHO , I almost miss mine) :sad:

>> At Shin-Aomori station , when you want to take a video of that train , please note! The Hayabusa approaches the platform from the reverse direction

>> The train only stops in the following stations: Tokyo , Omiya , Sendai , Morioka , Shin-Aomori ( So if you want to board the train at other stations , you have no chance)

>> The lavatories onboard are very limited (As they fit in female-only lavatories) and at this time , there 's a lot of passengers taking the train just to experience the Hayabusa and using the lavatories will be kind of difficult (Yesterday my train was filled to full capacity!)

Ok.. Enough of talking.. Here are the pictures:(Even until now , the train is still flooded with people wanting to get a shot with the train. Pictures may not be the best quality)(I will post the Hayabusa video later on together with my other videos I 'd took recently on my recent trip to Japan and yes I am still in Japan at the moment..  :grin

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1392633071226.41144.1694141871&l=95b94706c0

Cheers

Chan

• Like 4

Chan,

Thanks for the post.  Great photos.  Now I'm thinking of buying myself a second-hand Supra and giving it a Hayabusa spray job.

Cheers

The_Ghan

Nozomi4ever

I took this using my cool new Victor video camera...  :grin

Glad that the results turn out well.. I am having trouble uploading my videos though... Please be patient.. It will be in UXP quality and it do be meeting your expectations..

As for the Hayabusa paint scheme , please paint it with transparent view in order to make it look more realistic but it wouldn't be easy.. That 's how the prototype looks like...

Hope my tip works for you...

Cheers

Chan

Chan,

Thanks for the post.  Great photos.  Now I'm thinking of buying myself a second-hand Supra and giving it a Hayabusa spray job.

Cheers

The_Ghan

Don't forget the custom body kit for the front and back bill