hotmail issues

keitaro

So last few days i have been getting angry to the point i'm about to rage and destroy a microsoft building.

Last thursday i logged onto hotmail where everything goes to share trading online purchases etc etc but i never really email from here like once every 2 months if that.

What i was prompted with was data is missing and i need to change password and enter some details.

SO i figure i've come to a phishing site so i went onto iphone and went directly to the page same thing.

Jump back on my pc re type my name d.o.b. and reset my password like it is asking me to.

it's now working.

Then next day the account is locked. so i try my secret answer but it will not work.

So i go the customer support way and provide my alt email address and answer questions they want.

I.e. name, d.o.b, previous passwords, favourite pets name, names of folders other than the default, and emails i have sent.

Now i have had this email address since 1998 and had 2 passwords only ever for the existence of the address.

So i give them my d.o.b, name, the 2 passwords i have used and the one i just reset to. I tell them i don't have non default folders as i don't. Also 5 contacts i have on there.

But i cannot answer one question what is the title of the last few emails you have sent.

reason being ALL emails i send are from my work email address. the last email i sent was easily 6 months back and i cannot remember it.

Now the morons won't reset it for me. WTF

yeah but ireally want access back to this email as it has all my online purchase receipts and very many old emails i keep for personal reasons etc etc.

I want them back and i will take the fight to them they won't even escalate to have a mnager toalk to me on the phone.

bunch of manila morons at work again.

they are still refusing to reset my account. wish i had an aus call centre number for them so i can send them deaf in one ear.

This is really really pissing me off this is their fault and they won't assist me because i can't remember a secret question from 12 years ago ......

Keitaro,

You can't remember the question or the answer?  I think you only need to remember the answer.

Good luck,

The_Ghan

Can't remember the answer or more so it says incorrect one of those favorite pet questions. I only had 2 pets in 1998 - 2000 and it refused both. So I tried other pets refused them too then I tried older one again and then it locked me from trying anymore