Wide Tram track - Tomix restock

brill27mcb

These are new, not restocked. They are very welcome additions. I also find it interesting that Hobby Search is still out of the "MA" Wide Tram track set with the C177 and C140 curves, yet they are "restocked" with their special deal that bundles the same MA set with Tomytec Portram bodies and a power chassis!

Now we can get back to speculating on what will be made next...

Rich K.

These are new, not restocked.

Thank you and I apologise for my ignorance. For some reason, I thought it was sold-out. I thought I saw pictures and videos of track pieces that looked like these one. I have got it mixed up obviously :)

Krackel Hopper

Are people really interested in the sensor tracks?

I've always found the Tomix TCS system to be really interesting.

I think it has a lot of potential for the Wide Tram layouts.  It would allow you to create a point-to-point layout with station stops in between.  Like any "sensor" design, it can have some issues with placement because of running trains of different lengths.  On a tram layout where most of your trains will be roughly the same length, it has a lot of potential to be useful!

I've just picked up the sensors and TCS controller, which I'm going to be using for trams on a T-Trak layout in addition to the main lines. Still in the mail, but I'm really looking forward to playing with them.