Suitable buildings for tram sheds?

Looking for different ideas for a 2 track tram shed.

Must be suitable for Tomix track spacing .

Preferably of modern design.

I don't need the Greenmax unit as I  will only want one about 200mm long.

Trying to avoid scratch building.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Cheers guys, I had not spotted that greenmax one.

Won't be doing much at the moment, typing with one finger as I sliced 2 fingers open this morning and they are now held together with Steristrips!

There is also the Greenmax Railway Facility Kit which has a shorter version of their  train sheds.

I like the substation in this set, very nice. I've been looking at photos of substations lately, this seems to be very typical of older structures.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hobby Dreamer
Tomix has a rail shed of their own:

From the links this shed looks either gray or pink in color - is there a better photo? Or which one is correct?

Also, can one build it without the green roof vents; on one photo they are OK but on the other they really distract.

--

I like the Kato version (http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/image/10003186p/10/1) because of the doors. You can leave one door closed and have one tram/engine.

Cheers

Rick

I think both are correct. This one seems particularly sensitive to light colour when being photographed.

http://www.newhallstation.com/images-lib/tomix_n_scale/TO-4012/

The last Image seems to be the least "staged", and was probably taken by a point and shoot. That one looks purple/pinkish-beige, like the very first shot. The inbetween shots look like they were taken off lighting.

It's not "built" - It comes like that. You wouldn't be able to get rid of the vents entirely - there would be missing roof detail.

I'm not fond of the look of this one at all. It'd need a good coat of paint to be acceptable, at a minimum. OTOH, it's really cheap at 900 yen...

Tomix has a rail shed of their own:

From the links this shed looks either gray or pink in color - is there a better photo? Or which one is correct?

It is gray, I have one.  It comes built-up so you get the vents.  From what I have seen most Japanese tram sheds do not have doors.  Many are more like a carport.

With all the trams available I'm surprised some Japanese manufacturer doesn't do a specific model of a tram shed, perhaps in modular form so you could make it as many tracks wide as you want.

Its a little more involved than a tram shed.  Okayama, Tosa Electric and Tokyo Arakawa all have transversers in the tram depot.

Its a little more involved than a tram shed.  Okayama, Tosa Electric and Tokyo Arakawa all have transversers in the tram depot.

As does Kochi, but not all, Sapporo and Hakodate to name two.