Hayabusa Shinkansen Debut

bill937ca

Tuesday's Globe and Mail carried a short photo article in the Report on Business on the debut of Hayabusa last Saturday.  Japanese video coverage is below:

"Began operation on January 5 [3 E5 Hayabusa] Shinkansen train, the district has become a big topic in Japan, leaders also say there is the image of the Northeast. Travel the day before the first day and became a great success, even on day two spacecraft navigation] [tried to shoot. In this video 4B] [# 4 Hayabusa spacecraft arrived at No. 3 ~ 3B

(U3 organization) to covers.

The current timetable, E5 series [hours] folded spacecraft is only 12 minutes. JR East's Shinkansen trains is due to a variety of systems are operated, either because it takes some time to establish a car Gurankurasu 10, No. 3, [spacecraft] into the car's passengers finally was 2 minutes before departure. For this reason I left about two minutes later (the day before the spacecraft [No. 3] approximately three minutes late.)

E5 system features only at Tokyo Station can be seen rising drop pantograph scenes (2:46). E5 system is able to cover the overall power of the group organized a pantograph, if you wrap at Tokyo Station, the pantograph of the car 3 rises, it causes a drop of 7 car.

To line 22 across the way, see No. 4 spacecraft] When an arrival is E4 the car train system 8, [No. 3 spacecraft] on departure has been the stop for car train system 10 200, from minute 12:08 [Hayabusa No. 1] is easier than shooting.

As an aside, at [Tokyo Station] Chinami commence operation of the spacecraft, was released commemorative tickets. At the time of the launch was caused long lines, 12,000 sets were prepared, as of 8 am to 06 cars were still left in stock (not that I purchased.)

2011.3.5"

I heard some guy fell down onto the tracks because it was getting too crowded on the platform. This was before the train arrived, apparently.