Yamato Delivery Service

Guest ___

I haven't seen any released in a while or anything relating to it. But I'm trying to find a Yamato delivery container for my upcoming freight train. Also, I am trying to find delivery vehicles. I have seen in Japan the real life guys that are a little bigger than the LLV's the US Postal Service uses. It seems that either I am blind in my left eye as my right but I have not seen anything in the past six years with the logo on anything, freight cars, delivery trucks, even buildings wit the logo. For those of you who are not familiar with Yamato, here's a picture of their truck with company logo of "neko co neko"

2435838815_d90eb1eedb.jpg

Martijn Meerts

The only Yamato I know is this little boat with a couple of cannons on it ;)

:grin

lol yeah i know what you mean shashinka.

I don't know of anything for nscale of this container or vehicle good luck in your search

perhaps finding stickers for the freight cars would be an alternative? i checked kawaii site and kato / tomix they don't ahve anything for companies from what I could see.

there is a website of a company that sells stickers for everything nscale pretty much i will try dig that up again

if you can find the logo and lettering, its not to hard to just print out decals. white is the only issues, but if the image is a solid block you can use white decal paper to get white  where you dont print and just cut out around the edges carefully.

cheers

jeff

It seems that either I am blind in my left eye as my right but I have not seen anything in the past six years with the logo on anything, freight cars, delivery trucks, even buildings wit the logo. For those of you who are not familiar with Yamato, here's a picture of their truck with company logo of "neko co neko"

2435838815_d90eb1eedb.jpg

I'm aware of Yamato, but I've never seen anything offered.  Got to be licensing.

ok so i'm not totally on crack then, and no one else has seen it either. i'm just amazed on how many containers i have seen on freights but can not find anything with their logo anywhere on a model. see i don't know about the licensing thing though cause i have seen the logo used many times in anime, and not the usual mangled versions to avoid copyright issues either.

ps- my shift key is still sticking