Aizuwakatsu Video

Guest ___

Someone took the live cam picture before. In a waterproof box. 

http://www.tts.tw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17679&highlight=%E6%9C%83%E6%B4%A5

The link leads to this:

phpBB : Critical Error

Error creating new session

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1114 The table 'phpbb_sessions' is full

INSERT INTO phpbb_sessions (session_id, session_user_id, session_start, session_time, session_ip, session_page, session_logged_in, session_admin) VALUES ('bfcb123c2231c7004ae371f71d70da31', -1, 1298857965, 1298857965, '60ef992b', 3, 0, 0)

Line : 187

File : sessions.php

Looking at the placement just on the outside of the corridor, no wonder I can pick out the conversations of high school students on their commutes to/from school.

I like the fact that I can shoot from that window. My next big trip. When I do put it together, I'll invite others who want to tag along. It's a grueling 13 days trip. ^_^

I didn't realize that there were 719s on the Ban'etsu West line; I thought they were just on the Senzan line. (To quote King Crimson, "Ignorance has always been/something I excel in.") Do they just run back and forth to Koriyama, or beyond that?

Someone took the live cam picture before. In a waterproof box. 

http://www.tts.tw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17679&highlight=%E6%9C%83%E6%B4%A5

Holy carp, that's a rather massive unit for a web cam! Woah.

BTW: Love the ferret ^_^

PS: I assume all the 455's are out of service in the aizuliner livery. I just ran across a few pix of one the other dy but in two and a half years stalking te webcam haven't seen one. I'll assume that the 485's replaced what few 455's were left.

I didn't realize that there were 719s on the Ban'etsu West line; I thought they were just on the Senzan line.

Good grief, I think I must have been having a brain meltdown that day or something. What luck that I not only lost my mind, but posted about it in public! :-P

Especially given that I recently posted a video that showed a 719 (playing a secondary role, but still...) on the Ban'etsu West line.

So if any of you were wondering, "what is this guy, a deranged ignoramus?" the answer apparently is "yes."