Shinkansen Video ( Tomix Kato MicroAce)

shiniji

Helloy Guys,

Today I had a little desire to play and I have a double oval made up of my Shinkansen Tomixgleisen and indulged in a little leak, while I once made a video (or cut together). I hope you like it :)

The performers are:

Tomix 100 series Shinkansen

Tomix Shinkansen Series 300 (old and new)

Tomix Shinkansen Series 800

Kato Series 700 Shinkansen

MicroAce Doctor Yellow :D

The skyscraper in the background is from a German small-volume manufacturers, so slow that I get together a large city (I still have 2 more) I do at times occasion photos;)

Patrick

• Like 2
Guest Closed Account 1

That's good video of your layout. I don't have a Bullet layout so i wait to run with the club.

Just as I tell a kid not to put his finger across the track because we still have a finger in the lost and found this girl has to do it, too.

Not trying to steal your thunder with the Kato 800 series picture. Snagged it from my video. Just funny.

post-436-13569927212001_thumb.jpg

Martijn Meerts

That's good video of your layout. I don't have a Bullet layout so i wait to run with the club.

Just as I tell a kid not to put his finger across the track because we still have a finger in the lost and found this girl has to do it, too.

Not trying to steal your thunder with the Kato 800 series picture. Snagged it from my video. Just funny.

just put some high voltage on the track whenever someone puts their finger on it, pretty sure that's scare 'em off. Of course, having to replace the rolling stock every time someone puts their finger on the track will get expensive fast ;)

just put some high voltage on the track whenever someone puts their finger on it, pretty sure that's scare 'em off. Of course, having to replace the rolling stock every time someone puts their finger on the track will get expensive fast ;)

Good side: after frying some kids to death, you will have all the time you need to fix your trains in jail!

PS: sorry if I offended someone, I just love dark jokes... ^^,