Micro Ace A4721 Imperial Train

shiniji

Hi guys,

finally trickled in about 2 weeks before delivery, the Imperial in the Imperial in to me - way forward: Fantastic! : D

As always in the typical MicroAce kasette book with slipcase. No trace of noble. So off to the inside and looked:

The train makes a very noble idea, as the brown tones in piano optics were held (from shining forth). Of course, the car already prepared for interior lighting (even the sheets on which the springs are pushing are camouflaged to the roof) and 1 and the latest vehicles have tail light (CL looks like it lights up almost completely with the smallest strong regulator of rotation).

As the saloon car was indeed hidden in the Plane (Detachable - from plastic cloth in optics) times removed and looked at the car more precisely, here you can already see the Golden decorative lines on the whole car:

Now the question arose, why the 5 cars are so expensive? € 167 are not a bargain, and for Japan relations (in view of previous prices on the car set) bit high. So the cars look a little deeper and found this one the interior - this fall an easy one no more words - more colorful and different interior

the normal car is a 4-color interior, saloon car 6-color interiors - The windows are also performed at certain positions Milky.

For me as an Imperial fan a must and I think for the price (almost 34 € per car) is more than justified. The set can only recommend.

Of course the right thing should not be missing Lokmaterial too;) With me complete this task, the EF53 16 and the C59 108 (all in piano lacquer look).

Patrick

post-290-1356992716752_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569927168075_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569927168588_thumb.jpg

post-290-1356992716911_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569927169637_thumb.jpg

post-290-1356992717019_thumb.jpg

At first I was surprised when you mentioned the cost of the set but when I looked at your photos I can understand why. It's rare that you see a train that has that much detail in the interior. This set will look great with interior lighting and dare I say....even people seated. (Does Kato or Tomix make an emperor sitting figure)

I hope you can do a video of this set running...it's beautiful!

CaptOblivious

What is the white thing covering the imperial carriage? Did they transport the prototype under a tarp when it was not actively being used by the emperor or something?

Hello 2:)

@ Bernard, I have yet to install and a little emperors uses: D will then make a video of course:)

The plane was in the delivery of the train car at the Salon of the Emperor, so this really corresponds to the Nuezustand:) Looks nice but even so real from

The interior details seem no more than other N scale cars come with, the picking out in colour of details is what others don't do and really makes a difference.

Hobby Search has this in their description of the set, "In this driver prior to forwarding such to prevent dirt car that Goryō some cases, cover is made of canvas attached to the car Goryō." The cover may have been used when the train was deadheading from one location to another to keep the Emperor's car in immaculate condition.