Kobaru Flower Powder

And something new from Japan: D

I've ordered about 4 weeks when Hw Japan flower powder from Kobaru (I have only thought it would be ready flowers: P)

Kobaru Master Series Flower Powder

It is colorless white powder, silicone base. The action promises to instructions but what beautiful - because pictures say more than 1000 (Japanese) words, I once made to the taste because I do not want to believe the Sun

- The first I have the powder is mixed with paint and glue (in my case, acrylic paint, water-soluble)

- Then as the user applied locally (in my test run of Heki wild grass)

- Because no heat gun or blower was at hand, I took the nice warm halogen lamp and positioned it about 3-4cm away from the bunch

Lo and behold, after a few seconds flourished on the ground really, but you should really proceed with the final mass sparingly, too much and does it up like a marshmallow.

The application I would like on the box only for example Woodland Clum foliage perform fine or shrubs (or foam Seemoos vll)

After the application has one X-any time, ie even if the mass is dried it big in the heat.

can also factor how long I had to suspend the mass of the heat brings different results, only briefly leaves the ground to rise slightly, the longer the larger (you can say, depending on desired results really do look like on the package, you just need just handle it gently.

Do not panic at photo shoots or in the summer, the flowers go really only direct exposure to (ie, even at ambient temperature 40 °'s free)

Also, does the risen mass (finished flowering) paint, which can be highlighted even more accents in the flowers inside.

So now the links and images

Patrick

post-290-13569927151362_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569927152009_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569927152582_thumb.jpg

post-290-1356992715319_thumb.jpg

post-290-13569927153847_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Interesting--thanks for posting that, Patrick. I wonder how it works.

But that video has the highest musical drama to visual quality ratio I've ever seen.  :grin

Excellent! i like it! love it even better with the musical accompaniment! have to pass this along to one of our club members wanting to do flowers! he bought some busch build the flowers by hand from plastic parts and is looking for alternatives after looking at the size of the parts!

where did you find it?

cheers

jeff