Ban'etsu Line KiHa 110

gmat

Sorry, I just went to Koriyama and then it was time to head back towards Tokyo.

I did shoot the 485 series Aizu Liner at Koriyama Station.

Is there a way for someone to transfer these photos to a folder so I can free space in my Photobucket account? I did the same for a few trains at Kofu, (Minobu Line) Okaya, (Iida Line) and Matsumoto. (Shinonoi Line to Nakatsugawa, and Matsumoto  Electric Railway and Oiso Line trains)

Best wishes,

Grant

Gave up last year. Tried it just now, got to the part where you click mass upload and can choose either select file or upload. When I click select file, it opens a box to my desktop with the jpg photos. I have to select each one individually but after that I see no function to complete the upload. I press upload but nothing happens.

What should I be looking for? Should I convert the large jpg to the smaller jpeg to make it easier to download?

Grant

:sad:

I think the mass upload function never worked. I tried uploading one of your pics and it worked fine. Just create a new folder and try to upload your pics one by one, see if it works

CaptOblivious

Sorry, I just went to Koriyama and then it was time to head back towards Tokyo.

I did shoot the 485 series Aizu Liner at Koriyama Station.

See, I do like the キハ110, as my avatar suggests, but a thread of photos of Aizu Akabei? That's worth stickying :D

See, I do like the キハ110, as my avatar suggests, but a thread of photos of Aizu Akabei? That's worth stickying :D

Do you mean that you tried stickying this very thread?

Do you mean that you tried stickying this very thread?

I stickied the thread as a joke for Capt. It's since been unstickied.