Japanese cities to discuss popular night factory tours

Look at the comment about it being weird to tour a factory.... Last I looked people do it in all countries just not normally at night.

I've always wanted to go to a mitsubishi factory or something like that.

Look at the comment about it being weird to tour a factory.... Last I looked people do it in all countries just not normally at night.

I've always wanted to go to a mitsubishi factory or something like that.

Japan Today is a haven of trolls and anti-Japanese comments, encouraged by the oppresive moderating/filters set in place to prevent measured rebuttals to comments.  Example, this comment I tried to post was blocked:

No they are not, it's just that trolling with the "Japanese are getting weirder and weirder" meme is getting "tireder and tireder", as well as media outlets that push it...

FYI factory tours are popular all around the world, one of the most famous tours is of the BMW factory in Germany. There is even one in the South Carolina plant:

(link)

This is why I gave up posting on that site, and I don't read it unless somebody links to it, say from this forum..

my wife wants to move to japan for a few years if we do end up doing in next few years train riding will also be one of my hobbies.

however we will be starting up a business too if we do.