Tomytec Steeple Cab

bill937ca

CaptOblivious

That's awfully nice; I was just looking yesterday to figure out everything you needed to get the steeplecab loco running...but that sure does add up for what would other be a (non-running, toy-looking) $15 loco!

I was totally concerned when I got my "New items from eBay Seller" and saw that the Steeple Cab was ~US$68.

I didn't even bother clicking the link, as I'd known it was a tomytec and although I love my Nankai #21000 it costs a lot more once you purchase all the running gear.

Now that you've mentioned it has all the running gear I have it on my watch list. Please people, leave at least one for sale for a few days whilst I reorganise finances :P

The main issue would be, as with my Nankai #21000 set... who wants to show us all how to put headlights in it :)

I bought a lot of 2mm/3mm lights to go in there... but I have no drill fine enough to get some light to shine through.

I was thinking of drilling out and then applying transparent glue and then painting back over the lights (where it would be silver)... but I've been too busy with RealLife and DCC :)