graffti vandal to be sentenced

bikkuri bahn

Graffiti their room when they are out, repeatedly. But it would be better to make them part of a clean up crew for about 5 years. And subject to call up whenever new graffiti is discovered during the interim.

Best wishes,

Grant

Well,

I think graffiti is an expression of art and should be allowed..................

..... as long as the colors matches the color of the walls exactly.

many places have violators have to be on graffiti painting out crews. double punishment of having to work it off plus cover up what they want to paint!

cheers

jeff

I won't say what I think should be done to them except that it involves stripping them to their underwear, painting them with their own paint and tying them to the front coupler of a train for a day. I think QR's new policy of prosecuting them for the cleanup bill may work better, making an example of them might only make martyrs of them but taking it out on their wallets might hurt more. The guys in the graffiti cleaning gang at Mayne yard probably would like to have them working for them for a while though.

A more drastic solution we were discussing at work today is taking spray paint in cans over a certain size (like Tamiya etc, hobby size ones) off the market all together, I'm sure it's something the world could live without.