Merry Christmas!

nik_n_dad

Merry Christmas \ Happy Holidays to all of the fine folk here.

Nik & I both received a number of new North American and Japanese trains.  (Imagine that)

Nik picked up:

- MicroAce DD-18 with a fabulous DCC install, including independent control of the plows

- MicroAce Dr Tokai inspection train, with another fabulous DCC install, including independent control of the track inspection lights

- N-Scale Collector club set of Heritage Cabooses

- Kato SD-45 Great Northern "Hustle Muscle"

- N-Scale Collector club NASA set

- And a number of individual freight cars

I picked up an Atlas GATX leasing engine.  I'm hoping Nik will let me play with his trains   ;-)

• Like 1

You and Nik really did score.....I must have been bad because all I got was this notification from the USPS:

"Your item was misrouted. The error has been corrected and every effort is being made to deliver it as soon as possible."

Well I guess I'll get my Kato Kamone sometime next week.

CaptOblivious

Decided not to keep the Dr Tokai, eh?

Bernard: If it makes you feel any better, my present for my wife, which was guaranteed to be in well ahead of Christmas, still hasn't arrived :(

Bernard: If it makes you feel any better, my present for my wife, which was guaranteed to be in well ahead of Christmas, still hasn't arrived :(

Sorry to hear that. I had that happen on another gift too......I just cut out a picture of the item and put it in a card to my wife.

Krackel Hopper

hey hey,

I got a good Christmas haul..

Tomix - EF66 Blue Train (Basic 3 Car Set)

MicroAce - North Rainbow Express

B-Train Shorty accessories (motors & trucks)

Two Casco cases w/ B-Train Shorty foam inserts.

Sankei - UFO Kit

Sankei - Cafe

Sankei - Holiday Building

Also some Shinkansen chopsticks.. a 0 Series Dr. Yellow set & N700 Sakura set.. I was going to take them with me when we went for sushi yesterday.  RapitBunny just shook her head.. heh.. she got 'em for me.. she should have known better than to think I would leave them at home!  :cool:

All in all.. good Christmas!

Happy Holidays!

Jon

Martijn Meerts

No xmas presents for me this year.. Pretty much like the year before, and the year before that, and the year before that etc. ;)