HOT7000

I don't know if anyone else was waiting for this, but I have been for the longest time!!!

10_12.jpg

Both sets went up for pre-order on HW (26% off) and HS (20% off). I am already in line! Woohoo!

I was (more or less) waiting for these. I wanted to buy one in Japan but the second-hand retail price was 21.000 yen!!! Way too much. It's a very nice train and it reminds somehow of certain JR Shikoku rolling-stock (2000 and 8000 Series).

another re-release with a little improvement (to much little for me  :sad: ) it's better if I still play with the old one..

Ciao

Massimo

LOL Massimo... Have pity on us poor unfortunate folk who don't own the original one.

another re-release with a little improvement (to much little for me  :sad: ) it's better if I still play with the old one..

Ciao

Massimo

LOL Massimo... Have pity on us poor unfortunate folk who don't own the original one.

Clem, I'm really happy if Microace re-release the old stock for people that don't bought all immediately (the past "bad policy" was "now or never"), I hate only the fact that is changed the item reference only because the light is now with LED and (maybe?)other minor improvement, for me is only a repackaging

I can compare some old and renewed release (fresh Hitachi, Dr.Yellow, ecc.... ) and sincerly I don't find more difference, when Kato or Tomix re-release one item (excluding splitted version of original items) you find a really improvement so you can decide to buy the new one because is really better.

And for example, why the last re-release of the Rapit have the same item number of the old one? don't need LED light? obviously I'm really happy for this second run because a lot of new collectors can buy it now (and stop to ask me if I sell one of mine)

For me it's a better thing if Microace think about a regular spare parts service and not only to change items number (and maybe for people that need LED light an upgrade kit for the old release)

At the end I think is only a commercial policy, practically if you see the monthly poster you find only re-release of old items, some improved and some, not but nothing really new.

I hope for everybody in the future that this "second run" policy became regulary like from Kato and Tomix so we don't cry when we lose the first release (but without dummy changes of item numbers)

Ciao

Massimo