A Japanese lay-out in Belgium !!!!!

jakke01

Good evening all,

Whilst visiting the Modelspoor Expo (model railway exhibition) in Mechelen (Belgium) this year I stumbled across a Japanese layout called "Tennoji".

This was a very neat set-up built in disused flight cases. Each flight case acted as a different module.

It seems I'm the not the only one in Belgium with an interest in japanese (model) railways !!!!

I'm trying to get hold of the owner in order to get some track plans/general plans to share with you all if he's ok with it.

For pictures I took during the expo please check out the "Modelspoor Expo 2010 - Mechelen" - collection on my website at http://jandegreef.fotopic.net/

Enjoy it !!!

Jan

• Like 2

Mark & Bikkuri

I'm sorry but I didn't note the name of the second layout but I'll try to find out for you.

It is indeed an Indian rural layout and it ended third in the overall competition (should have been the winner in my opinion !!!)

Cheers,

Jan

Mark & Bikkuri

I just found the name of the layout : "Janakpur Railwayline" by TMV Junukpar Dham.

Please follow these links for all the entrants in the mini-layout contest (mini-baantjes wedstrijd in Dutch) :

Enjoy

Jan