500 Series V at Hiroshima Station

bill937ca

Hiroshima Station, It looks like the Shinkansen line 500.

2032 line 13 to an arrival at the start line is echoed Shinoosaka No. 766. (0:00)

An arrival at 2045 line 12 to line 761 Kodama Hakata followed. (0:53)

Approximately one minute before the train departs at 2046, the system 500 (V formation) can be seen between the sequences.

No. 766 had arrived earlier to depart at 2049. (2:22)

Hiroshima Station is lined with 500 series also saw the scene at 14 other units.

• Like 2

Pardon my question, it might seem really stupid but... what is the specificity of this video?

I'm maybe too rookie but I just see... Shinkansen series 500 witch is one of the greatest trains ever but nothing special ther. ^^,,,

Sorry again if this is a stupid question.

Pardon my question, it might seem really stupid but... what is the specificity of this video?

I'm maybe too rookie but I just see... Shinkansen series 500 witch is one of the greatest trains ever but nothing special ther. ^^,,,

Sorry again if this is a stupid question.

The best explanation is that the video allows modelers to see specific trains in various stations. Most modelers like references to the types of trains operated in a particular rail line or station.

The posted video gives them visual acknowledgment and reference.

Kinda like bird watching. Certain birds live in particular regions, to see one in a different region may trigger someone to take a picture for proof of just a "looky what I saw". .

Inobu

As only nine 500 Series trains were ever built its very rare to see more than one of these trains at once.  Also this is the shortened version of the 500 Series that is less documented than the full version.

One thing about the 500 series, they were all-galaxy when they were introduced (and galactic in cost), and to see them now in mundane all- stops Kodama service is a bit incongruous and as such a novelty to fans also.  It was nice to have most of a carriage to myself on a mid-day service, but also kind of sad to think only the year before I rode one of these on the elite Nozomi service departing noontime at Tokyo station.