Double Viaduct track power connection ??

domino

Im i crazy or just can see it ??

Is it only the straight track that the power plug fits or the curved tracks as well ??

Reason for me asking , is because i tryed to put the power plug in to a curved track , but had some difficulty make it fit, then i saw that the 2 small metal pins that suppose to connect to the underside of the track  turned the wrong way and never touched the underside of the track and there for no power, and there is only one way to connect the plug because of the shape of the plug, can this be right or am i doing it wrong ??

Brian

Sorry for my bad english , hope that you understand my question.

Det er spesielle brikker du trenger for viadukten sporet. Gå til Hobbysearch hjemmeside og se gjennom kraften tilbehør.

Hope that helps!  :grin

Hi

If you are talking about this item http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10003116  , this is the item that does NOT fit under the curved track, it only fits under straight track, what part are you thinking about ???

Thanks

Brian

On my viaduct track, only the straight sections have the large opening for the power plugs (the 24-828 part you linked). I'm not aware of any way to feed power on a curve with the Viaducts.  With normal track you could use the terminal unijoiner, but that won't work in a viaduct.