Gucci 's baggage got lost by U.S Airways!!

Nozomi4ever

Hello guys,

I have came across this interesting article where Mr. Gucci , the Italian fashion designer lost his bag on a U.S Airways flight from Madrid to New York. He 's bag is worth up to $50,000 including Gucci historic items and his photographs!! :lipssealed:

Source:

http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/09/24/airline-loses-gucci-bag-worth-50k/

Hmm..

I wonder how U.S Airways is going to compensate him?? :grin

That's why a lot of great paintings doesn't travel nowdays: fear of loss (or damage) and of course not any insurance company is crazy enough to insure them... ^^,

PS: Mr. Gucci doesn't travel with his own plane?  ???:grin

Hello guys,

I have came across this interesting article where Mr. Gucci , the Italian fashion designer lost his bag on a U.S Airways flight from Madrid to New York. He 's bag is worth up to $50,000 including Gucci historic items and his photographs!! :lipssealed:

Source:

http://news.travel.aol.com/2010/09/24/airline-loses-gucci-bag-worth-50k/

Hmm..

I wonder how U.S Airways is going to compensate him?? :grin

They're not.

I would note that 8 seconds of googling would reveal US Air as having the worst FAA rating when it comes to lost, and damaged luggage.  I'm sure I'll be corrected, but I believe the Terms of Carriage of US Airways stipulates they are not responsible for lost or damage luggage over 1500.,oo USD. Never had these problems back when they were Allegheny Air. 

Must be of the cheap fares they offer in their Business class product or maybe he 's positive experience onboard the carrier. To be fair , he 's obviously not flying Economy class lol.

Lost?? On a direct international flight? Probably more like stolen.  There was an instance several years back of a ring of baggage handlers at Paris Charles de Gaulle pilfering luggage, especially those belonging to Japanese tourists, who were known to keep more valuables and cash in their luggage than other nationalities.

Well.. The media is trying to protect U suck Airways AKA (U.S Airways) so they labelled it as lost. But the disturbing truth is STOLEN!!  :sad:

Well done U.S Airways!! You enjoyed being sued by Gucci himself!  :laugh: