Ebay shop - wehonest

Hi folks,

Just found this ebay shop: "wehonest".  They have a lot of electrical scenery such as street lights, signals, separate LEDs etc.  Plenty of scale people, trees and things as well.  Haven't bought anything yet but the prices look great.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

The_Ghan

The Ghan,

Wehonest sells the standard set of architectural figures and scenery parts from china. there are a bunch of sellers that sell basically the same stuff. pricing and shipping costs vary a lot, wehonest is pretty reasonable on both (some seller give high prices and free shipping, others low prices and high shipping, some cheap multiple buy shipping discount, other not). so you can shop around some if you want to see what may get you the best deal for the pile of things you want. was odd as one was good for buying a pile of trees, another autos, and another figures! all are buying the same stuff from a factory in china.

wehonest is nice as its a reasonable price and shipping charge if you want just a single item! i have bought from them and they were speedy in shipping.

great thing i just saw they had was 12 connection terminal strips for like 50 cents each shipped. this is a really great price as these can be hard to find dirt cheap like this (when they should be as they are pretty simple items), usually a couple bucks each. these are great for wring up BCD switch circuits.

cheers

jeff

hey ghan,

LOL i found them for the scenery stuff and never noticed those guys had the terminal strips! parallel universes we live in!

cheers

jeff