Oh the humanity

David

I suppose that is the problem with Japanese N Scale. Having surplus carriages is useless, as everything usually has to fit in a 'set'. When I see all the individually-bagged items hanging on the rack for dirt-cheap-prices in poppondetta, I often wonder how long I'd have to search to actually build up a whole train.

In this case, they're doing something very prototypical with something you may have no use for...

But I still don't agree with it, just throw it on a book shelf :)

LOL! great time lapse!

this was exactly what i was planning on doing with a couple of extra bandai 103s i have and the new kato slicer/excavator.

cheers

jeff

I've seen these things more often at several dioramas at shows, displaying scrapyards. A kind of creative way to get rid of your surplus, but not loved by all. He should have made it into a diorama, not just as an act of destruction.

I totally agree with the diorama part. Would have been great to see that in some sort of repair yard.

Come to think of it, wouldn't it be cool to build a diorama of a car being built? Hmmm....

haha thats pretty cool.  they have those exact same shells at the kato HQ for like 400 yen i think.  i remember thinking about buying some for a custom paintjob project.

this is what i was thinking of when i saw the fastech 350z  demoliton

400s

the kato slicer is longer armed for a building, but could work. or ill just graft the chomper end onto a shorter armed excavator or scratch build a slicer end.

cheers

jeff