Forums?

What would the admins take be on with the growing numbers of A and T scale users out there in splitting the N-scale topic in to an N-scale, T-scale and Z-scale sub-forums?

Just asking :)

CaptOblivious

I guess I'm not averse to the idea, but then I was also the dissenting voice (as I recall, I might be wrong?) during the Great Board Consolidation of a few months ago (wherein the several dozen boards were consolidated into a small handful). As I recall, the thought was that we didn't have the critical mass to support overly specialized boards, and so until we did, we'd just use a small number of more general boards.

However, if there is sufficiently strong consensus (and I have no idea what constitutes sufficiently strong), our minds can be changed  ;D

Darren Jeffries

Yes, I am with the Capt on this one. Originally when I started this forum, I did set up multiple forums, however they did get a sparse amount of activity because of the lack of users. However as Capt said, we did say that the board would grow with the group and if the requirement and need was there that we would diversify again.

It would not be too difficult to add another forum for "Other scales"

Tell you what... lets start a vote.

I will set one up.