Tokyo Marui Pro Z Advice Please From Fellow Z Scalers

Hi Guys . I am new to this forum and could do with some advice please.

I just purchased the Tokyo Marui Pro Z system .

It was very hard to find the extension diorama plates but I managed to find and buy 4x "D" and 3x "C" Plus.

I have just purchased the "A"+"B" full set power supply included today.

I figured get the harder sections first as the full "A"+"B" sets are easier to obtain.

I live in Australia and our mains power supply is 240v I was told the PRO Z system runs on Japanese 100v .

Can somebody please tell me what the Watts are they should be written on the black power pack and any AMP rating as well please but mainly the Watts

I would like to buy the power converter before the set arrives from Japan .

I have noticed getting parts for the Pro Z are near impossible things like trees,buildings basic items are there any places that still sell the Marui pro z packaged scenery items ?

Pro Z tracks seems to be sold out everywhere I guess I missed that boat.

Will Bachmann or Marklin track fit the Pro Z Diorama plates ?.

Thanks in advance .

CaptOblivious

[Figured out why this thread, and your previous attempt, were causing problems: Your attachments are too big, but the software was letting you upload them anyway. Please resize your attachments so they are 1MB or less, and try again.]

Is it just the Transformer ratings you need, because most Z gauge will run on any controller provided you limit it to 9V max otherwise the motors cook. My Z gauge DCC is set up for 8.5V and that runs MicroTrains, and Marklin stuff OK