Well, it only took me 1 year to figure it out :-)

domino

:laugh:

You can be a doner here, it only took me 1 year to realize this, i have offen seen members with the "Donor" mark , i just thought that they where "Blood Doner " in their private life ??

I think ( for me ) it is a honest mistake, here in Denmark the Blood Doner debate in public , is pupping up now and again because the Hospitals need more Blood in there Banks.

The coverment wants more people to donate Blood to the hospitals to help.

But as it turns out , "Donor" in JNSFORUM , means  to donate money to run the forum, and ofcause i want to help, i would be lost the the Model RR world if i could not receive help in this forum, thanks all.

Regards

Brian

domino

PS. Do you still get paid to donate Blood in the US ??

I donated £10 the day I joined the forum, about six weeks ago, because I am so happy to find a group of people interested in this topic, and so much great information already in the forum. maybe that is not enough to earn the donor badge. no matter.

My father was a great one for donating blood. in his lifetime he donated more than 75 pints (1 pint = 454ml) and he got a badge.

I have never gotten paid money for giving blood to the Red Cross, but I understand there are places that do that.

CaptOblivious

Donor badges all around! Turns out Google assumed the paypal notifications I'm supposed to receive were spam! So I missed them all. That's how I know when to hand out a badge :D No minimum donation required for the badge, either!

Thanks to all who have donated to help keep this site running!!