Paper Models

Yikes! that would be a challenge to scale down to 1:150! i think ill stick to the plastic versions for my construction vehicles.

i did realize the other day that the paper busses (there are scads of them out there) would be great for t scale, as i doubt many will come out anytime soon, and could be built around a piece of plastic stock and just wrap the paper around it.

also realized that if you wanted different trains in t-scale you could print out the paper train sets on acetate and again easily use them on t-scale chassises. there have been folks kitbashing their own trains, this could be a real dirt simple way to do them. even gets you clear windows. just use a small block of plastic in the ends to hold the end seams closed. acetate is flexible enough that you could probably even put a partial round stock strip of plastic under the roof to curve it. only problem would be the end vertical seams to clean up and the fact it might be a bit blocky. but with a few details added to the roof and using a colorful train you may not notice that so much!

cheers

jeff