Buying individual train carriages

alpineaustralia

You don't see that about selling individual cars. That is one problem with the passenger sets, what do you do it one of the cars is damaged for some reason, how do you replace it?

alpineaustralia

Thats why this guy is probably not a bad bloke to keep in mind - just in case.

God I wish the site had spell check. I read back my own posts after they have been posted and they are replete with typographical errors and non sequiturs. If you didnt know that I was a lawyer, you'd think I was a drooling gormless imbecile reading my posts.

CaptOblivious

Thats why this guy is probably not a bad bloke to keep in mind - just in case.

God I wish the site had spell check. I read back my own posts after they have been posted and they are replete with typographical errors and non sequiturs. If you didnt know that I was a lawyer, you'd think I was a drooling gormless imbecile reading my posts.

Actually, I didn't know you were a lawyer… ;)

I hear you about spell-check. What I do sometimes is open up "Microsoft Word" to check my spelling on the forum but then I think, we're among friends and we have all at times made spelling errors, and we get the gist of what we mean to say. (that's one long run on sentence)

I also didn't know you were a lawyer - - Okay guys, no lawyer jokes. ;D

alpineaustralia

I forgot that I may not have mentioned that I am a lawyer. But then again, I now remember why I may not have mentioned it - the dreaded lawyer jokes.