We've secretly replaced their streetcars with a giant commuter EMU.

Mudkip Orange

Ah, Inuyama bridge! I've played the complete Inuyama line on Densha de GO! Nagoya-hen continuously just to run over the Inuyama bridge as a reward. Such as shame that location is gone. The only street running action where great EMU run the streets is maybe on the Kyoto Tozai line from Keihan and the Fukui streetcars (Kumaden isn't really street running IMO).

I have always wanted to model this bridge. was a great example of japanese trains! going down the middle of the street on a bridge. showed there was a prototype for just about anything doing japanese trains!

cheers

jeff

This is fantastic!  I just added a somewhat similar bridge to my layout but had no prototypical reference!  :grin  No I can detail it and add road markings with some confidence! Cool!

(thanks disturbman!)

(No prob, don't forget to thank Mudkip too. I wanted to show you this but never would have been able to if Mudkip hadn't make this thread.)

Amazing - thanks for those links! :cool:

I think I'm beginning to understand the purpose of those musical horns as well - would these serve to increase attention even beyond what a normal horn would achieve?