165 Series "Alpha" - Micro Ace A0925

scott

Google gave me that, I let you decipher:

"Alpha"

March 10, 1990, Keiyo Line Shin-Kiba, Tokyo - With the opening between the transport tourists to the nearest station Tokyo Disneyland Maihama Because of Moha Kumoha 164-852, 165-129, 165-194, Tokyo Kuha between Nishi-Funabashi - Rapid special "My Hama shuttle" for The remodeled, second break is not. Content is modified, a new indicator through the front door of the car nicknamed the top, "Tokyo Disney Land "the interior was renovated to fit the image of the car. Kuha also shaped seat 165, which are all for the sea. This With the remodeling, bathroom toilet Kumoha Kuha was removed, and that remains the same room is equipped with flip-up seat Ta. Moha toilets are exchanged from the western squat was also upgraded bathroom. In-car driving for the first di Tokyo The music playing was dedicated to Disneyland, was abolished a few years. "My shuttle Hama" after abolition in 1995 Transferred to the District 上沼垂 operation. "Alpha" was renovated in the district, Niigata "fast-Alpes Holiday [11]" was used as, And then in May 2001 has been scrapped in eight days. The "My Hama shuttle" was loaned to a branch during Nagano, Shinetsu yarn large circular train operated on regular trains and Shinshu In the experience has also 入線 Koumi of non-electrified section [12].