Kato Platform Structures — No Decals?

ATShinkansen

ATShinkansen

I just received one each of Kato’s 23-164 Platform Shops and 23-165 Platform Waiting Room and Elevator.  However, I was disappointed that they do not come with the decals that they are shown with on the packaging images.  Does anyone know if these came with something else that was perhaps discontinued?  None of the Transit Station or DX platform decal sheets have anything comparable.  I’m open to alternative options as well (generic is fine); I’ll dig through my stash of decal sheets to see if I’ve got anything.

ATShinkansen

I bought them from Plaza Japan.  I don’t see any separate sale Kato decals on their website.

Were these two items originally sold together, before the DX platforms were released?  I’m wondering if that was when they included decals.

MeTheSwede

I found a product description that stated that stickers are not included, but that there is a file from Kato you can download to print your own.

It's the lowest of the two red links that you find over the pictures near the bottom of this webpage:
https://www.katomodels.com/product/n/kinko_homu_dx

Edited by MeTheSwede
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
ATShinkansen

Oh!  I had found that page through the QR code on the packaging, but did not see that link!  Thanks!