Three more Apartment blocks done.

b.nice2000

b.nice2000

Mikimoto and Takeda building are done

I want to re-do the facade on Aprt 12 in a glossier silver filament, when it arrives, so the greyish one is held on by a rubber band.

Mikimoto building worked ok, but would have liked more "rainbow" effect from the glass printouts

Takedo.. Facade printout didn't come out quite as smooth as I would have like... K1 print came out really yucky.. (too fast maybe) so I printed it on a Flashforge Creator Pro.. still not as good as I would have liked... oh well.

All in all.. I'm pretty pleased how that came out. Have ordered some short LED bars to put inside to see what happens. 🙂

DSC01643.JPG

Edited by b.nice2000
  • Like 3

Nice, you really whipped out a lot of buildings there fast!

Might look at some dull coat and a tad of weathering as this can help remove the slick plastic look and then the tough areas don’t tend to stand out as much. Maybe also some detailing with some pin tape or other bits and pieces here and there to break up the textures and materials some. I find the more textures and materials the better things look “real” to the eye. I think our visual memory is use to this looking ar buildings and such in the real world and when all one material/texture in a model our mind’s eye says tilt a bit.

jeff

b.nice2000

Those things may happen in the future.

Next step is some other scenery on the layout, clean it all up and get it running again.

Plenty to do. 🙂