Mister G

Mister Gee

Hi - my name's John and I recently began the process of designing a Japanese-themed N Scale layout. I recently traveled to Tokyo and came home with a neat pile of stuff. I'm hoping to learn more about using Tomix track and getting everything to run smoothly.

• Like 6

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any Tomix track and control questions, I'd be happy to help out as much as I can.

Now I'm a bit curious about what came home in your luggage.

22 hours ago, MeTheSwede said:

Welcome to the forum!

If you have any Tomix track and control questions, I'd be happy to help out as much as I can.

Now I'm a bit curious about what came home in your luggage.

Thanks for the welcome and I'll try posting pictures when I get home later. Lots of great stuff that I snagged. If I had another suitcase I'd have gotten even more. LOL.

John

• Like 1
16 hours ago, tossedman said:

Hi John, welcome to the addiction. You've come to a great place.

Thank you - looking forward to diving in on a layout!

John

• Like 1

Welcome John, glad you found us!

sorry no cure once bitten. Look around the forums, I think you will find a lot of interesting ideas and info to get you started. Lots of helpful people here.

are you new to model trains or done a layout before? Keep us posted on your progress. Start a topic in the layout planning forum as you develop your plan.

cheers,

jeff

• Like 1
15 hours ago, cteno4 said:

Welcome John, glad you found us!

sorry no cure once bitten. Look around the forums, I think you will find a lot of interesting ideas and info to get you started. Lots of helpful people here.

are you new to model trains or done a layout before? Keep us posted on your progress. Start a topic in the layout planning forum as you develop your plan.

cheers,

jeff

Hi Jeff- I used to belong to a train club back in NY years ago but I haven't run trains in years. I had been collecting European stuff in HO but it's expensive and hard to come by. Japanese trains were an easy choice.

John

I'll post photos of what I bought in the appropriate place.

John

Edited by Mister Gee