Unnamed floor layout

mrsteveseag

mrsteveseag

I know that floor layouts are not good, but spare me, since it won’t be permanent. I’ll try to find a table for this huge layout.

Anyways, besides that my main idea for my layout is supposed to be a Sub-urban town near the countrysides. A lot of words, I know 😅. Not sure what to name it for now. I’ve been growing my layout slowly, and planning to buy some more Tomytec buildings, because it is a little bland now. I’ve been lacking in my layout a lot which isn’t a good thing but it will most likely be my main focus for a while.

Here is the SL Hitoyoshi and a KTR8000 at the main station. Probably the only pic I’ll take for a while before I place some buildings in 🐸.

- ash

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 5
mrsteveseag

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support here. To get started, I added the “Kato Local Line” building set with two platform extension. Surprisingly, these were incredibly small. I really wanted to have my SL Hitoyoshi on there as a special stop. I also bought the Local Line Lighting kit, but now I’ve got to also buy the accessory adaptor for it, since I unfortunately forgot. 

There is also a 58 series train in the middle of my layout, and I might make a mini museum on this floor layout dedicated for this train. Or I may not, who knows? 🙀

Here is the beautiful train on the little tourist station with TOG2 lights!

Anyways, time to save my money and spend it all on upgrading my layout with Tomytec stuffs. I am still dedicated on making it look a mix of modern/old Japanese town!

IMG_0607.jpeg

image.jpg

• Like 1
mrsteveseag

Look at these men at work! They are just dismembering an unused station after the new station opened up down the line!

IMG_0608.jpeg

• Like 2
mrsteveseag

SL Hitoyoshi next to a Kyushu 58 Series. The 58 is only for display so that tourists can look and admire for now 😁

image.jpg

• Like 2

Today is my birthday so I decided to get myself something new… Micro Ace. Something simple like a Keikyu 2100 series and currently running it next to the SL Hitoyoshi.

Is it weird to say that it doesn’t feel like my birthday at all, rather just a normal Friday? 🤔

image.jpg

image.jpg

Floor layouts is how I started out. Though it was with Hornsby clockwork and Lego. No I don't still have the Hornsby as it was borrowed off a family member and the Lego train motor & power pack died.

• Like 1

I wish I could stay away from carpets. I just try my best to clean my area every day or so. It’s definitely frustrating but it’s what I can do for now, before I make a table or at least buy something that the track can go on top of 😁.

Night Versus Day Operations. I got the V13 Kato Set on Sunday from the Greenberg Toy and Train Show. I think I got it for a good deal?

Anyways it sucks it doesn’t come with power packs. Oh well though🤷‍♂️. Still love it

IMG_0943.jpeg

IMG_0944.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0950.jpeg

• Like 5