Can someone recommend a single or dual car EMU kit that I can build?

bc6

Hi guys Ive been looking at too much YouTube videos especially from Denkichi Club and would like a recommendation for a 1 or 2 car kit that I can build and motorize.  I guess I would call myself an intermediate builder as Ive built other kits. It doesn't matter which region or anything I just want to build a train set that I can add to my collection thanks in advance. I think this post belongs in this section if not please move it..

Can't help with recommendations, but this video from Susukuma bulding a GM economy kit which just popped up might be of interest:

Very early on in my Japanese model train experience I bought one of the greenmax economy kits to just glue together to see how it worked as they were so inexpensive. It’s decent moulding and assembly. Just needs time finishing seams then painting and decaling. 

cheers,

jeff

Tony Galiani

Hobbysearch also has a bunch of "paper" kits - which I expect means a material similar to the Sankei kits for various rolling stock including some locomotives designed to use the Kato Pocket Series chassis.  And there is Kato's STEAM series though that is for HOe.

Aru 9 has a bunch of very basic metal kits as well.  The locos seem designed to use the Tomytec chassis.

Ciao,

Tony