Permil Bus Station A

TimL

Another Permil card kit completed, this time the Bus Station A. I wish these kits were available generally again, as the range included buildings and structures not made by other Japanese companies. I note that the company which made these kits still has an operating website: mscraft.under.jp/permil/  and if you use Microsoft Translate you can access a page where (30.6.23) five of the eight buildings are still available. These Permil kits are not perfect, but will make attractive additions to my planned N gauge layout. The buses in the photo are Bandai ones I've had kicking around for years.

Permil bus station.JPG

• Like 5

Tim,

nice job! How much did you have to do with painting and edge coloring and how did you go about it?

jeff

Hello Jeff,

The only painting I did was of the nine pillars under the top storey (each one fabricated from four card pieces) using acrylic paint and a fine brush. No edge painting (yet) either- I find that if you're meticulous when gluing the multi-part walls together, and when gluing one wall to another, everything fits with only tiny visible edge seams; in this case these don't look obtrusive- I may paint them later.  I use mainly water glue, but also use contact adhesive and quick setting superglue when necessary. The roof vents are from Walthers. 

• Like 1