Vacation time....

Darren Jeffries

Hi all,

Starting this Friday, I will be on vacation for 6 days.

Any problems or requests should be made to one of the other members of the admin team.... Bernard, Martijn, or CaptOblivious.

You can PM them by just entering their name into the 'To' box or by clicking on their name from the Team page here: http://www.jnsforum.com/index.php/action,staff.html

Darren Jeffries

Camping with the Kids.... Going to the south west coast of England, Cornwall.

Weather looks to be a bit changeable but still will be good to get away. Going to the Maldives later in the year for a couple of weeks hopefully!

CaptOblivious

My only experiences of Europe have been London and S-W England, Exeter specifically. I love that part of the world, the rolling hills, the quiet rivers. Enjoy your vacation!

Darren Jeffries

It is a lovely part of the country... I live in the west of England, in the Cotswolds. It is right in the countryside. I live in the same town as Prince Charles and Camilla.

Darren Jeffries

;D

I doubt it somehow! Might be able to convince Madonna, she is one of my clients.... If only, that would bring the crowds to the forum!!!!!

Darren Jeffries

Ok all, I'm back!

Glad to see things have been moving on while i was away... some good new threads.

Darren Jeffries

Good thanks... rained 2 days out of 5 and we had Gale force winds too!!! Managed to get sunburnt on one of the good days though.

Good to get away.

alpineaustralia

Dont you just love British weather.

I remember being in Scotland on the 1st day of summer years ago and it snowed on us.

No wonder indoor model trains are so big in the UK.

Here is Oz, I am the only bloke that I know that is into them although everyone says that they had an Hornsby HO guage set when they were kids