Toolbox for your train tools?

bc6

I'm sure lots of people including myself already have a toolbox for their regular tools but a toolbox for your train tools what do you think.

I'm about to get a new tool box for my train tools like my crimper, screwdrivers, glue gun etc what do you guys think.

I don't have a bench to put tools so the next best thing seems like a tool box. 

I use a few. The wooden Grizzly machinist's chest is full of knives, tweezers, files, and other odds and ends. It was another gift from my lovely wife years ago. The magnet bar holds a lot of often used tools. The plastic Festool Systainer box is great. Holds all my RC car tools and gets taken out into the field on a regular basis. I've had all for years and they are well used.

IMG_3711.thumb.jpeg.bd1edf7ffe9b03088573ebf81167dd5f.jpeg

IMG_3712.thumb.jpeg.002c89c2a5d678f8293b4bab66b184c9.jpeg

IMG_3713.thumb.jpeg.f841139e40703c6637d9b91817cdb76a.jpeg

IMG_3715.thumb.jpeg.56eba119fd960a7de5f4b2588dd8be1b.jpeg

Here's the mess I work in. There are planes, trains, and automobiles in various states of construction or deconstruction. The right cabinet on the wall is full of train and slot car stuff. Paints and sundry supplies in the cabinets on the left side. The tall cabinet on the left has power tools and RC car bodies and parts. Hand tools in the grey tool chest of the left. 3D printing filaments in the brown cabinet. No tools in the little wooden Ikea drawer units. Just parts and stuff. I really need to clean this mess up. 😵💫

IMG_3715.thumb.jpeg.56eba119fd960a7de5f4b2588dd8be1b.jpeg 

Cheers eh,

Todd

Edited by tossedman
  • Like 2