[open happeness] and other JR EAST melodies

LevIsJR_EAST_fan

LevIsJR_EAST_fan

typing this on my phone, there will not any bold text or other edit things. im going to sleep, and i wanted to go check YT, i saw KeiyoRapid's new video, and started listening my playlist with "jingles". Tokyo Metro, Toei, JR EAST, JR WEST - very nice. when it started playing [open happeness] shibuya station melody, i asked question for me: "why JR EAST putting so nice melodies (like open happeness or yonohommachi special melody) usually only as limited jingle?". there not too much stations with a nice and special own melodies. harajuku, maihama, Tokyo (plat. 9-10) and others. there nice melodies like: kawaguchi station melody, open happeness (shibuya), tokyo (plat 9-10), yonohommachi, kuki, asagaya. in my opinion, JR EAST should make more special melodies, it gives own atmosphere. thats all for today, goodbye guys! cya! btw, if u intrested with my content, just sub to me. its easy for you and you will make me more happy! 😊 

nice jingle links: (not an ad)

https://youtu.be/ShbhrsJQUGc

• Like 3
LevIsJR_EAST_fan
12 hours ago, Yavianice said:

didn't JR East want to abolish the platform melodies in the future?

i dont know, but it replaces nice melodies to just basic JR-SH or something other