Train Trax - Online KATO N gauge supplier in the UK

Model Railway Magic

Model Railway Magic

As some of you know, I took over Train Trax UK (www.traintrax.co.uk) in January from the previous owner Keith.

Since then I've invested heavily in updating the website, but as part of the upgrade it was decided that the old product star ratings/'reviews' weren't worth copying across. However, this does leave the new site without any customer feedback.

I'd love to hear feedback and get some (more) reviews on the site, so for anyone who posts a review (minimum 20 words), I'll send a voucher for 5% off your next order. Of course you'll also get that nice warm fuzzy feeling for helping other people!

All you need to do is find the 'reviews' tab below the photo on any product page, and add a review. Your details won't be used for anything else.

Feel free to share this post anywhere online where you think there may be helpful people who have knowledge and experience of Kato!

Thank you very much in advance!

Ian Miller

Edited by Model Railway Magic
  • Like 1
railsquid

Good to see the site is finally accessible from Japan; I've often been in the situation where I could have referred someone in the UK to a specific product etc., but was always unable to.

All the best with the site Ian. I’ve always directed UK based Japan rail enthusiasts to Train Trax having been a pretty regular customer of Keith’s before moving back to Japan. Always great service and good prices.  I wish Keith an enjoyable retirement. 

(Not wanting to be pedantic but noticed a typo on the 10-1725 Asakaze set. Currently reads Asakaxe)

Model Railway Magic

Pedantry most welcome - 10-1725 now fixed. Thank you!

Model Railway Magic

Hello,

Recently the (UK) Yorkshire Area Group of the N Gauge Society have adopted T-TRAK as a standard for a new layout and it has been very well received. You can see some of their adventures on the N Gauge Forum at https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=56857.0

There has been some interest from various individuals and groups who would like to have a go, but suitable modules are difficult to obtain commercially in the UK.

By co-incidence I decided to join the group half way through this process, and I have now agreed to handle the ordering and distribution of the 'YAG' T-Trak kits via the Train Trax website. They obviously fit in well with the rest of the Kato range!

As we have no idea what demand will be like, I'm going to accept 'pre-orders' until 9am on Monday 6th June. You can place your pre-order here: https://traintrax.co.uk/t-trak

No payment will be required until the parts arrive with me, likely to be w/c 13th June. If you are wanting more than two kits delivered to the same address then please contact me directly as I can probably improve on the pricing (the listed price of the larger boards includes a contribution towards rather pricey courier delivery).

Hope this is OK to post.

Ian

• Like 2

Good luck with that project!  So much of the British equipment will fit perfectly in a T-Trak setting, looking forward to seeing what results.

• Model Railway Magic changed the title to Train Trax - Online KATO N gauge supplier in the UK
Model Railway Magic

Just to let you know that the Train Trax June sale is now open!

https://traintrax.co.uk/sale

Significant savings to be had on selected trains, locomotives, rolling stock and some buildings;  lots of Japanese, and some North American and European prototypes.

Sale prices will remain valid for 2 weeks only, and items won't be re-stocked. The reason for the reductions is to clear storage space ready for new items due to arrive in July.

Giugiaro

*sigh* If only the UK didn't leave the EU...

Edited by Giugiaro
Model Railway Magic

Quick update - Train Trax is having a T-TRAK week. Follow on Facebook for more updates...

I currently have stock of all the different types of T-TRAK laser cut module kit. This now includes junctions, singles, doubles, triples, outside and inside corners.  Each kit is simple to assemble and produces a baseboard ready to lay track. Uni-Track and cables available as optional extras.

All available form https://traintrax.co.uk/t-trak

Use T-TRAK-10 coupon code for 10% off all T-TRAK kits this week - I need to clear a bit of space. Contact me if you want more than two, as further discounts may be available for bulk buys going to the same address.