Aizu webcam on G4 mac?

scott

I finally got a functional G4 mac to replace my dying G3, and have installed Silverlight. But the Aizu webcam page gives me a blank white space below the header, not even the white-writing-on-black message. Is it likely to start working if I wait, or is there something else I need to fix?

Failing that, does somebody have the direct link to the camera so I can put that into some program or other?f

I have had Aizu up all day on my Linux box. (There's snow!) Since Macs seem more prone to these sorts of issue, (comparability issues with MS-products such as silver light, java and flash) I have no idea on what to tell ya. I still can't get Aizu to work on my iPod running safari.

Martijn Meerts

Flash, Silverlight and Java usually work just fine on OS X, but especially Adobe sucks really, REALLY bad at programming for OS X. They're still stuck at 32 bit, and will remain stuck until they change stop using Carbon. The only well programmed Adobe OS X application is Lightroom, and that was already under development by Macromedia before Adobe bought that...

As for Aizu on the iPod, iPhone OS doesn't have Silverlight, or Flash for that matter.