Gavino's Historical Train Evolution Thread

gavino200

Sander, I read through your answers at work. I was able to understand everything you said!. I agree with D'man, that you really should think about writing a book. Not just because of your knowledge but also because of your use of language and the clarity of your explanations. I added your answers to my main post in Q&A format. But honestly they're wasted in my post. I put my post here in "off topic", specifically because I expect the level of my musings as I try to understand these trains, to be below the quality threshold for any of the main fora. If you've been consistently been giving answers of this quality for some time, I may hunt them down sometime and gather them into their own thread. I'd imagine that would be something of a mini Shinkansen-wiki in itself. Thank you for the information. Shinkansen was my gateway to the world of Japanese trains and I've loved them since I discovered them, but understanding them as an evolving group allows me to appreciate them on a new and deeper level.