How to torture a model train (advanced level)

Nozomi

Bah...

sincerly I don't understood why this guy destroy a new N700, if you want a so strange "Galaxy Express world" prototype is much simple and inexpensive to build from scratch (evergreen styrene or similar) and you can use like base chassis one old Tomix 100 or 200 (you can find on yahoo a lot of these cars at low price)

he start with half train set, it's strange but I won a similar half train set the past month on Yahoo auction at really low price

http://page19.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/x98522939

but my project is to kitbashing my personal N700 S1 prototype JR West/Kyushu

I like this type of kitbashing...(this guy is a Master of modeling)

http://homepage3.nifty.com/ho-tec/tec/s11.html

(n700 head car used for E5 driver cab  :grin )

Normally I buy old sets for kitbashing but I use the cars only if in really bad conditions , if the cars are good I don't have courage to destroy it (for this reason I have a lot of kato 200 cars and Tomix 100 to sell...)

oops sorry, to much words and in bad english, sorry again

ciao

Massimo

p.s. anyone knows other sites of kitbashed japanese trains?

Who cares about the kitbashing, more video of that Tomix cab controller and the blue and silver Sonic 883 in the background. :grin

Do you want to know about the cab controller?

Very good kitbashing but on a personal level, it looks like a lady bug (beetle) to me which means I don't like his end results. What material is he using to re-form the head car?

Very good kitbashing but on a personal level, it looks like a lady bug (beetle) to me which means I don't like his end results. What material is he using to re-form the head car?

I think is used mori-mori putty (yellow color) because in Japan is the much used for this works type, Tamiya putty is most light (white-yellow), if you need you can find it at Rainbowten

also you can use milliput or similar, it's polyester bicomponent putty, change only the name and maybe the final color i.e. light green, light blue.... if the final paint is light the best is Tamiya so you don't need to pass 2-3 times

with airbrush

ciao

Massimo