Sign in to follow this  
Ultratram

The greenmax 14 collection

Ultratram

Hello. I have acquired a fairly substantial lot of greenmax kits on ebay so I am creating a post dedicated to the kits from this lot. This is where I will blog/journal and talk about each kit in different stages of the build. There are 14 kits, 6 with power units and 8 economy kits. I am no stranger to greenmax kits and lately they have really been my thing.

All of these kits are older releases and some are packaged far differently than what I am used to in the newer kits. I wish they still packaged the decal sheets for starters, the old economy kits have them.

I occasionally see people ask questions about greenmax kits so I am hoping to share what I have learned to help others if they are contemplating on greenmax.

....so what's next? The keikyu 1500 series of course. I am a keikyu fan and their rolling stock dominates my collection. So I will get to that kit first and share the updates when they come. Until then,

Cheers

DSC00907.JPG

DSC00921.JPG

• Like 3