warnerj01

Kato Orange TGV Replacement Pantographs

warnerj01

Hi all, 

I acquired a Kato TGV Sud-Est(10-198). It's missing the Pantographs. My manual shows the pantograph part # S14701F. 

Does anyone know if there is a replacement part # or where to find a comparable part. 
Thanks

enosuomynona

The Kato TGV Sud-Est uses the same pantograph as the TGV Lyria (part number 14746-3F).  The only difference is that TGV Sud-Est pantograph is black and TGV Lyria pantograph is gray.  I have not seen any seller having this part in stock for quit some time, but you can reach out to Kato Lemke in Germany (info@lemkecollection.de) to check if they have any available.

Yavianice

Probably better to just get the replacement part for the Lyria and then paint it black.

Also you have a manual? I've never seen one of those before on the old orange TGV's.

enosuomynona

I don't believe there is a manual for the original orange TGV's in the version come with paper box.  In the release with the green book case box version does come with a manual and parts list.   I should have one in one of the sets I have.  I will pull one of the box when I get a chance for the manual and post it.