Momentus moment for this forum

Darren Jeffries

Darren Jeffries

As of today (15th October 2009) JNSforum has received over 1 million unique hits (1003361 to be exact)

This is momentus because this is still a niche hobby with a small following relative to other types of model railroading.

Congrats to all of my fellow admins, moderators and all members for making this happen in just 21 months!

While I can't claim complete fidelity to Japanese trains  :cheesy, I have to say this is the only forum I regularly go to. Great posters, helfpul information, and a very cool community!  Thanks (and congrats!) to the JNS Forum organizers for having the vision to bring this together!

Congratulations! 

this is excellent news, and again while I'm not exclusively japanese, this is the only forum I now frequent

G.

Hurray! Completely new and already experiencing an epic milepost! :cool: Awesoem!

Toni - Here is how I score it. Once your post numbers hits double digits, you're no longer new.  :grin

Toni - Here is how I score it. Once your post numbers hits double digits, you're no longer new.  :grin

I don't know if I should be happy about my 18th post now, or be mighty depressive :cheesy *I like lively forums you know, especially in autumn and winter*

Hey congrats guys! that means we are spending way too much time at the computer!

heres to 2 million in the next year!

cheers

jeff

alpineaustralia

How do I explain to my friends that I have spent 8d 19h 54m of my life behind the computer talking about n scale japanese trains.

How do I explain to my friends that I have spent 8d 19h 54m of my life behind the computer talking about n scale japanese trains.

You Don't! :grin

alpineaustralia

You Don't!

My wife already suspects this is the case

CaptOblivious

8 days? Alpine, you are a lightweight :D Here's what my screen says:

Total time logged in: 21 days, 16 hours and 4 minutes.

Is this a problem?