Folding Bookshelf Layout

disturbman

Bucherregal Anlage

That's not mine but the project of a member of IGNippon (wich Kai presented to us repeatedly). It's a very interesting folding bookshelf layout. It's made of two folding modules of 74 by 30 cm build with Tomix mini curve and points. The owner has maybe a project to extend it with two new modules. The overall size will then be around 150 by 60 cm.

I like the folding and general design. He really has pack a lot of action in a very small space. I'm allmost jealous.  :grin

I don't think so but the trackplan is quite simple. You allmost can see everything by looking at this photo.

I could drawn it and show it to you... if I had a scanner. There is a simple oval with a stub to link the layout to another possible extension (this sits under the mountain station) then there is a second track (starting after the curve exiting the tunnel - on the left). This second track goes uphill to a station on a mountain after crossing a town and a river. The mountain station has a Y point. And the town station was equiped with a doublecrossing (for better operations I guess). Or that's what I understand by looking at the pictures.