Need Kato Pantograph 4181F

CaptOblivious

CaptOblivious

I just got a Kato 651-series Super Hitachi for cheap on eBay, but it has a problem: One of the pantographs was badly bent up when the owner got the horn caught on the foam while putting the train in its box. I've contacted HS, HW, Kato USA about acquiring part no. 4181F, but HS officially lists it as sold out. Anyone here have other suggestions, or even a spare panto to share? In the meantime, I'm going to try to bend it back into shape (what have I got to lose?)

Hi!

I don't know how much people in this forum buy from Ebay seller, for my experience is a good thing to ask before bidding about the pantograph condition (maybe whit photo) because is the first broken parts in my personal top ten

I have a lot of Tomix 0 and 100, Kato 0 and 200 and Endo 0 Shinkansen whit broken panto and sure I can forget to find spare parts.

The situation is not so bad only for locos and parts of EMU (recently release is good, old release very bad)

Microace simply doesn't exist (in 10 years I've never heard about spare parts service...)

Sometime I buy junk train (if the price is very low) only for spare parts

try this

http://www.popondetta.com/sz_kato5_2_6.html

2 in stock but I don't know how much is upgraded this list

I hope this help

ciao

Massimo