Pictures for billboards/advertisements

serenityFan

Hi all,

does anyone know a good place to find pics that can be printed out to make your own advertisement billboards?

cheers,

Andy

serenityFan

when I tried googling yesterday I mainly get the shibuya shopping district type billboards, which are great and I'm filing them to use later, but for now I am thinking more like billboards for smaller shops like the ones in the tomitec diorama collection...

the flickr link is great, thanks Mark...

never thought I would be excited about billboards, but look at all of those...  :grin :grin

alpineaustralia

Mark,

great flickr catalog of signs! more for the archive to print out for buildings!

thanks

jeff

the flickr link is great, thanks Mark...never thought I would be excited about billboards, but look at all of those...   :grin :grin

No worries, Andy, glad to help. I know what you mean about getting excited about stuff like this. Not only are the billboards and signs interesting, but the buildings themselves are quite fascinating. I think I could be tempted to give up modelling trains and concentrate on structures sometimes!  :grin

All the best,

Mark.

Mark,great flickr catalog of signs! more for the archive to print out for buildings!

thanks

jeff

Glad to help, Jeff. If you're anything like me, you'll have a lot of stuff like this in your archive.  :cheesy

Cheers,

Mark.

Mark,great flickr catalog of signs! more for the archive to print out for buildings!

thanks

jeff

Glad to help, Jeff. If you're anything like me, you'll have a lot of stuff like this in your archive.  :cheesy

Cheers,

Mark.

Mark,

LOL yes the archive is swelling... but always room for more -- just like jello pudding! hey whats another terrabyte between friends.

cheers,

jeff